Labels

Friday, June 21, 2013

Chicken Pie, Mala-Style



It is all happening in the Restaurant tonight. Mala is back after a hard day in the Vineyard, grubbing out 700 vines and planting 700 new ones.


But she does not rest on her grapes: no, she is cooking for everyone. Lots of little pies and some really big ones too.

This post is short. I am hurrying to tuck in !!

 
 
The pies are Free to heroes, pilots, wing-suiters and really nice ladies who arrive wearing flowers. Everyone else make a donation to the staff bandages fund. Unless of course you want to sing for your supper.
 
 
 
 Now, someone suggest a nice wine to go with it.
 
Something good for the Soul.
 
And the song for supper? A lovely woman with flowers in her hair is outside in the Vineyard.
 
 
 
Vilja, the Nymph in the woods.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. I had a little double take there on your post title...

    Chicken not Cherry ;-)

    I hope I fit into the category of a really nice lady... But I think on this occasion I fine Whisky would be more appropriate the flowers?

    Name your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lady who likes a wee dram with her pie. So be it. A fine Sullivan's Cove coming up. Matured in a French Oak Port Cask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking Whisky after the pie and leaving the wine choice to someone more qualified ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pie was VERY good if I can say so myself.
    Okay I will.
    That pie was DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely sold out. Even the free ones had donations under the plates.

    Several Heroes were heard to say, "Heroic !!"

    ReplyDelete

Ne meias in stragulo aut pueros circummittam.

Our Bouncer is a gentleman of muscle and guile. His patience has limits. He will check you at the door.

The Tavern gets rowdy visitors from time to time. Some are brain dead and some soul dead. They attack customers and the bar staff and piss on the carpets. Those people will not be allowed in anymore. So... Be Nice..