Labels

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

An Honest Cop.

Deep in the cellars beneath the pub is a hidden place wherein the Holy Grail sits. On it's base, the names of those who are pleasing in God's eyes are inscribed in Light.

Will this man's appear there? Perhaps.






Sgt. Dale M. Baranoski - not your typical crime victim
 

Just a man doing his job, but an Honest cop, with high Integrity, doing 'more than his duty' is worth ten others just doing their job.

My ultimate aim in creating this website is to demonstrate how the U.S. and the State Constitution can be suppressed on an at-will or as-needed basis. My objective is to bring you inside the belly of the beast so to speak, and using facts, evidence, proof, and sadly, other victim cases, expose how it occurs.
 

I remain amazed that the open civil and criminal violations that I have documented since 1997 of not only my plight, but of the victims that I have discovered and confirmed. But I am truly shocked to learn of the theft of the actual soul of the Constitution, which had been accomplished just after the Country was recovering from WWII. If you care nothing of the victimization of individuals because you don't think it affects you? Well, if you think the Constitution and the rights contained therein can protect you, think again, because at least one part of the Constitution has been suppressed.... 



There is a pint on the bar for whenever he drops in. On the House.

4 comments:

  1. I can count on my two hands the number of times I've teared after being sent any kind of an attaboy, now I have to add one of my toes thanks to you...

    I Remember

    I live, but I always remember.
    I smiled, but then remembered.
    I smelled fresh-cut grass, but then remembered.
    I felt the sun on my face but remembered
    I felt a warm breeze, but remembered
    I watched a beautiful sunset, but remembered
    I tried to sleep, but remembered.
    I started to wake, but remembered.
    I met a girl, but remembered.
    I went to my nephew's ball game, but remembered.
    I went to my niece's birthday party, but remembered.
    I went to my grandmother’s funeral, but remembered.
    I heard my favorite song on the radio, but remembered.
    I played with my dogs, but I remembered.
    I laughed at a joke, but remembered.
    I searched my pockets for money, but remembered.
    I cried because I remembered.
    I looked upon the innocence of a child, but remembered.
    I thought of hope, but remembered.
    I buried my Brother, my Mother, my Grandfather and my Father, but I remembered.
    I thought of happiness, but remembered.
    I remember that I always remember.
    I died, and no longer remember,
    But no one else remembers, to remember me.

    Dale Baranoski



    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the Good Fight, Sir.

    Remember this, we all die. 'Tis best with a sword in the hand.

    Few seem to remember that of The Disciples that walked with Christ, ALL wore side-arms. They carried swords.

    He told Peter to put his sword away in the Garden of Gethsemene - that place of tears - only because Christ's destiny had to be fulfilled. He told him that he would need it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, and this helps. But one can only push the boulder up the hill just so many times on an empty soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are places for feeding the soul and taking deep draughts of Grace. But see my name and ask if you want the wound that persists. It pained me to the point of seeking death as a relief. I had to wait many years for young Percy to 'get it' and finally find my place. The cure is in there, finding the way to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Ne meias in stragulo aut pueros circummittam.

Our Bouncer is a gentleman of muscle and guile. His patience has limits. He will check you at the door.

The Tavern gets rowdy visitors from time to time. Some are brain dead and some soul dead. They attack customers and the bar staff and piss on the carpets. Those people will not be allowed in anymore. So... Be Nice..